CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
MCR Conference is accredited on the National Register as CME provider of Agenas with identification code n. 489 for RES, FSC and E-learning in all professional areas.
We have had 1250 accredited events from 2006 to 2016.
MCR Conference operates and is qualified in the health care education and is authorized to carry out training activities, as for attributing credits to the participants.
MCR Conference guarantees a qualified Scientific Board of Committee, which insures the training programs also.
MCR Conference manages independently the training programs created by the Scientific Board of Committee.
The responsibility of the CME project is assigned to the scientific secretariat for each individual event.
The company applies its own internal quality control plan for the training programs.
The customer can count on a team of experts in the medical-scientific field, which is up-to-date on the laws and regulations laid down by Agenas and Farmindustria. It's able to cover all type of training requests.
Management of training programs
- Selection of the most appropriate teaching methods
- Event accreditation
- Payment and management of ministerial fees
- Drafting of sponsors' contracts
- Collection of speakers' documents
- Attendance control with electronic detection systems
- Preparation, printing and eventual correction of satisfactuary questionnaires and assessment of learning
- CME credits
- Layout, printing and delivery of CME certificates
- Reporting to Agenas and Cogeaps
- CME document storage for 5 years
|Main Areas of expertise related to the profession of physician||Main occupations of competence|
|Allergology and Clinical Immunology||Physician|
|Anaesthesia and Intensive Care||Dentist|
|Audiology and Phoniatrics||Biologist|
|Dermatology and Venereology||Nurse|
|Gynecology and Obstetrics|
|Metabolic Diseases and Diabetology|
|Medicine and Surgery of Acceptance and Urgency|
MCR Conference offers a complete and integrated CME management and an Organizing Secretariat, offers support for all the CME activities and the complete management of the events.